If you are working on your personal computer or laptop, it is always important for you to acquire basic computer knowledge on how to open and remembering your password.
In this way, you will be able to protect your files and folders. However on some circumstances, you forget the password you set before. For lost Win 7 password; you must know about windows password recovery by having knowledge of simple computer or laptop operations.
It is always frustrating to not be able to login and have access to your own computer. This is especially true for elderly who tend to have forgotten their password.
So, it is necessary for you to have basic knowledge, so you can fix the problem yourself, by simply doing windows 7 password recovery. When you lost or forget your password, you may not be able to log in to your computer again. Therefore, once you have your own password in Windows 7, you must remember this password in your mind and ensure never to forget about it again.
For Windows 7 lost password, you must install reliable windows password recovery software. One of the tools used and preferred by many is the Windows Password recovery software which is used to recover lost password for Windows users. This tool allows the user to access his locked computer.
This is done by recovering and resetting the lost password, no matter what caused the loss or the reason for the loss. When choosing such tool, consider the factors such as reliability, ease of use, affordability, and speed. The windows 7 password reset can be done easily without the use of password reset disk or disc for installation.
This software or tool uses available medium like DVD, external flash drive or CD to make a bootable system for your computer to boot up. One thing to take note here is, if you are using external flash drive, make sure that all files to be backed prior using it as a bootable USB external flash drive as all the files will be deleted.
Here are the instructions in recovering the password without losing the data stored in your computer.
1. First, you have to download and install Windows Password Breaker by choosing the Professional updated one. Insert a CD, DVD, or USB external flash drive to the computer while running the program.
2. Burn the password recovery in the CD, DVD, or USB external flash drive, and then carefully insert this to the computer that is locked. Position the BIOS of the PC that is locked to run the burned CD, DVD, or USB.
3. Select the installation Windows path; enter the ID of the path and soon after; all Windows account user names will be shown. Enter the ID of a specified user name to remove its password and enter y to confirm and continue your operation.
4. Enter y again to get rid of another Windows password that is on your computer or enter n when the operation is done, or when the selected windows account password is already removed.
5. Now, you can remove your burned CD, DVD or USB external drive. Then press any key to restart your computer.
6. Log on your computer without the password.
The screenshots showing the step-by-step method on how to use Windows Password Breaker Professional can also be downloaded. Now you can access to your computer or laptop using this safe and easy way to recover your lost Windows 7 password.